Feeling bad
Feeling sad
Feeling worry
even mad
Wonder,Wonder
when our revolution win over
there in mother land
When my words have been lost, what would I do?!
When my pen is not free, what would I do?!
When my voice is not heard, what would I do?!
When my brain stuck on, what would I do?!
When my soul ask for justice, what would I do?!
When the evil leads us, what would we do?!
When lies come over truth, what would we do?!
When criminals act like heroes, what would we do?!
When Justice gone & dignity disappear, what would we do?!
When our nation bleeding, how could we give up?!
When thousands of martyrs die for ours
how could we forget
When their blood paints our freedom way,
our rights & independence,how could we give up
When we all on the edge,
How could we survive ?!
When we all under fire,
How could we survive ?!
**By
Sam Binzoa
Minneapolis - MN
Aug. 28th 2011
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق