الاثنين، 11 نوفمبر 2013

Great


It's so great feeling when you feel so much mess inside .. and lost too , and in the same time you decide to act like nothing wrong, to behave like everything is fine and tell yourself : " You're great and everything is great too"... Believe me, words have their own power, what we tell ourselves will always effect on us .. they have their way to show up ... That's exactly what happened to me today at work

I was  there, arrived late a little bit,  feeling kind of lost .. still smiling yes,still happy sure,  but carrying a lot of mess inside..I didn't want that mess take the control all over me so, I started to tell my mind those words:  "I'm Great and everything is great too" !!! At that moment, I felt all the mess inside me started to disappear .. and that lost feeling gone too !!It seems the words I kept telling to myself took place and it effected on my , woooow !!
 My boss came around and liked to bother me -as he does always- because he sees me coming late  ..I'm talking about "The Bad Boss" that mean one who had back to our department since last March..  He liked to drive me of,  or make me upset but it didn't work for him... cause all the time he was talking I was just calm and silent , was looking at his face with millions of words through my eyes .. I was saying through my eyes like: "You're Not Even Worthy to waste my energy on you at all"

So, here'show things will work from now on.. I'll never waste my time or my energy with someone low, disrespectful, and not worthy like you... So, that's why I decided to ignore him ..And that was really what killed him, my silent killed him, my calm killed him, and "that look" oh! that look was like a slaps on his face... wooooow!!!!  that was so great
 !!!

:)))))

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق