
I wish I could sleep every night without wondering who you really are
I wish I could wake up every day without thinking of you or imagine your Smile
I wish I could take back my old days when I was far from the feelings I have now
I wish I could go back to the days when I was carefree and light-heart before I met you
I wish I could live a natural moment when I see you and talk to you
I wish I could change my path each time I see you
I wish I could avoid you, but my heart fails me and I keep running into you
I wish I could stop myself asking why you
I wish I could stop wondering if you're "The One"
I wish I could stop writing in my dairy about you and stop talking about you
I wish I could stop talking to you through the horizon, and in the mirror like an insane
I wish I could resist the thought of you being my Knight
I wish I could stop calling your name all the time
I wish I could wipe all these confusions away
I wish I could surrender to my new feelings
I wish I could confess that my heart has chosen you
I wish I could admit how vital you are to me
I wish I could express; how much I feel lost without you
I wish I could say how my soul misses you when you are away
Oh God, It seems I'm truly in love with you
Oh God, It seems I'm truly in love with you
By:
Sam BinZoa
Sana'a - Yemen
Oct. 17th 2010
sabah Binzoa ,
ردحذفi wish i would see how much more you can write about love. i wish i could read more about this kinds of poems, and i wish i would find this blog long time ago. That right here is how you can tell if an individual is truly passionate about what they truly enjoy and you just proved yourself to me that you are really talented and i give you two thumbs up sis :)Amazing!
wow,what a wonderful comment, I'm sure those words touched your heart!!
ردحذفI'm glad this "Signs of Love" touched your hear
ردحذفThanks bro 4visiting my blog and posting such cheerful comments whenever u got time.
ردحذفكل التوفيق أتمناه لك أخي العزيز
Sabah,
ردحذفI'm really touched !!!!!
You have an effective way with words !
ردحذفYou have a special way with words !
ردحذفsome times .. we can love easily, but we can't forgive the same way after being hurt and we just don't know why
ردحذفi wish i could know
all the Best my Dearest !