Lately, I used to have Dove Milk Chocolates as snaks every day, and here is what I do...
After I eat it and take it one after another because its small peices I use to read what is writen on the chocolate cover paper and just have fun.
I read so beautiful words, good advices, great notes, and it hold a very wise staffs in the same time ...
Today,
I had read something impressed me on that papers, one of the chocolate cover papers , so I would liked to share it with others who may visit my blog or just take a look one day .
Today, Words I found was holding this note which says: "Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances" and I agree with that because it's so true for sure, because happiness locates inside us.. here, in our hearts.
So if we decided to be happy beleive me guys we can be happy no matter what. If we wanted to be happy or to feel better then we will be no matter what. It all depends on choices we take .. that's what I do. I choose to be happy everyday from the moment I wake up 'till the moment I go to bed no matter what I have that day.
Be Happy guys, because each one of you deserve to be happy so you can live better life and everything around you seem so beautiful!
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق