الخميس، 27 ديسمبر 2012

I had Fun !


I was a little bit sick this afternoon, so I desided to stay home and be absent from work.. I like hollyday season because there's no school for long time.. couple weeks!! so, I went to the library which is located in our nieghbourhood, It's so close to us you can say: it's next door so I can walk go and back.. And this time I was not there to borrow books, not at all. I was there to borrow some movies, some DVD's and I choosed my favorite action, one of the most beautiful action movies I ever saw for Vin Deisel..
I didn't want to feel bored at home because when you used to stay away from home most of the day and sudenly you stay there one day, well, it seems prety weard .. So after watching Al-Jazeera Arabic Channel for a while I felt so much disappointed because of what is still going on right there in my Arab World, the whole sittuation, the economic sittuation & ofcourse the political there in my dear countries
And at that point, I thought I had enough of News I mean I had enough of feeling disappointed and I thought it's time to have a little bit fun ..

So, I just liked to re-watch some of my best action actor's movie.. Vin Deisel's hillarious super action "Fast Five".. I was watching it again and it was like I didn't see it before at all although it is the third or maybe the fourth time I watch ..
Wow, Wow, Wow (*_*)..
What can I say? : " This movies deserves every single moment of my time to watch" .. Truly, if you didn't see that movie "Fast Five" yet.. I'm sure you miss a lot of fun beside the action. Gosh!! Vin Deisel get on fair in this awesome movie with his all other co-stars of course... I realy had fun (*_*)
Well,
I consider Vin Deisel one of the most guaranteed actors actualy action movie actors that I can see the movie from the moment I read his name on the poster.. yes, from the moment I read that He is playing this movie... My twin sister and I are big fans of him
(*_*)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق