It's weard and sweet!
kind of complicated too
If I could say anythig to you
In another life ofcourse
If I could say anything to you
I would say I'm falling
I'm falling once
Resisting twice
I'm resisting to surround
to this new feeling
This new feelings for you
**
This kind of impression
This kind of missing
This kind of confusion
This kind of attruction
This kind of admiration
That grows inside me
**
This new feeling
Taking a place in my heart
This strange feeling
Paints a smile whenever I think of you
This strange feeling
Gives extra happiness whenever I see your face
This strange feeling
Makes me fly in the sky and dance with the stars
This strange feeling
Brings tranquility to my soul whenever I look deeply at your eyes
**
But I'm resisting
I'm resisting to surround to this strange feeling
Coz I'm stupporn
I'm resisting to fall
Coz I'm full of fearness
Never listen to my heart
Never follow my heart
**
I thought
It's easy for me
To walk away from you
To run away from you
It's easy for me
To keep myself away
Instead of discovering my fate
**
I thought
It's easy for me
To ignore the voice
To avoid the facts
To denie the signs
while the truth shows
Day after day
My heart is falling
I'm falling in love
**
Yes,
That's the truth
My heart is gone
Since the moment I saw you
My haeart is gone
Since the moment I met you
My soul sattled in
When I finely found you
**
And now It's time,
It's time to accept the grace
It's time to thank the LORD
It's time to sing so laud and say
O Nobel man
My heart is falling
O Gentle man
You're my prince charming
My heart is flling
My hart is falling
♥
♥

Hmmmmmm,
ردحذفThey keep telling you about falling in love mos of your life, since maybe you start reading listening, and watching on your way to keep learning life's lessons..
trying to understand what's going on around you and what matters most, but you'll never know the truth about L . O . V. E. unless you fall in.
(♥_♥)
,Well
ردحذفGirl.. let your self fall