الخميس، 7 مايو 2015

It's My Battle




 
 
 
 
This is my battle
This is my battle with DC~Cargill
 And sure I'm wining my battle
 Why
 Because they started the whole Thin' and I have the right to win
Why
Because they made up a battle from nothin
It's okay, I can handle
And
I'm the one who decides when and where it'll Settle
I thought they are Bosses
I found they are Sharks
Far from Principles
Far from Humanity Bases
Far from Ethics in life that Matters

They turned to be Evil
They turned to be Cheap and Vile
Far from Gentle
Far from Humble
They turned to be Selfish
They turned to be Unjust and Snobbish
They turned to be Greedy and Hoggish
Stopped to be Professional
Stopped to be Neutral
They stopped to treat us Equal
They thought we are all Servile
They think we're less than them
All illiterate
All Vassal
All Menial
They think we are rabble in a Jungle
O' They reached the lowest Level
O' They reached the lowest Level

They planted all the bad Seeds
They planted Hate and Bitterness
They planted Grudge and Damage
So they reap enmity and rancor
So, they gain malice and disfavor
they cause a lot of suffering a lot of distort
Never mind, 'Cause I'm the winner
 I'm Strong enough, I have the Power
I'm Protected enough, like those who walk on fire
  I'm Prestigious enough, I can reach higher and higher

I have what it takes to stand up for myself and stand up tall
I have what it takes to fight for what's right
I have what it takes to win my battle
 To raise up my battle
To lead the Cattle
Cause I'm a Cowgirl 
Yes, I'm a Cowgirl for real
A Courageous one from Arabia, From the deep Middle
And yet
 They started the whole thin, and I will win
I'll win
I'll win
I'll win this battle
It's like a rain, and I've got my Duffle

Yes, It's my Battle
I won before and still, I'm winning again without a Hassle
I'm winning without any Tussle or Struggle
Coz I've got A Guardian Angel
I've got a guardian angel in everywhere
Here and there
Yes
 GOD is my Guardian, and my Keeper
GOD is my Rock and my Protector

Yes
GOD is with me
Yes
GOD is A FAIR GOD
He took my pain away
He ease my Journey 
And Yet
He is with me, GOD is always with me
 HE is working on my Behalf
HE is by my side all my Life
HE is preparing for me a big Grace in this Race

On this Battle
  I can touch the glory
I can smell the victory
I can defeat my enemy
I can light up
 Shine up
Bright up
Because
 I'm Blessed
I'm Brave
I'm Precious
I'm Proud

 I'm here to stay
 I'm here to pray
I'm here to sing with joy everyday
No place for ~negativity.. No place for ~no way
 I'm here to say
I'm coming back, I'm on my way to stay
 I'm here to make them all pay
I'm here to watch them all going away

 ~
 ~ ~ ~

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق