P.S
Where's the Part of respecting each other????????? ..... To: BROTHERRACHID and Brother Antonio, I'm a Muslim girl, and feel so proud to be Muslim, So Proud to wear my Hijab ~which is a sign of modesty~. I'm very grateful and thankful to GOD ~ALLAH~ that I born and raised as Muslim feel so lucky and Blessed as well. I also believe that GOD loves me, Blesses me all the way and Watches over me. we all know GOD Commands us to have FAITH, Believe in HIM and follow with GOOD DEEDS. if you two decided to leave ISLAM and choose Christianity or any other religion that's up to you guys, it's your choices but that Doesn't make ISLAM WRONG RELIGION or Worse, at all. Just because you both left Islam doesn't mean ISLAM is bad. at all..For me, it simply mean that you both didn't understand it well, or it didn't fit with u,and again that's not ISLAM's fault. Nothing wrong with ISLAM. For the record, Maybe few numbers of individuals leave Islam while Millions around the world converting to Islam day after Day. By The Way, Good and Bad people exist in everywhere, in every religion, in every culture. ISLAM is a Peaceful Religion for REAL.and Holly-QURAN is the last Book from GOD which given to Prophet Muhammed PBUH~who became after Jesus (PBUH)l
I Believe in the ONENESS and worshiping GOD directly. I raised and grew up respecting other religions and its people but you guys here gathered to disgrace ISLAM, disrespect PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) and MUSLIMS by the way, and that's very wrong from you guys. Any way, I also would like to point that Contradictions by people or let's say by some Muslims is nothing to do with ISLAM itself and we all know that. You both show NO Respect to my religion while we all have the same GOD ~ALLAH~, believe in all Massengers, all the prophets of GOD whom their stories exist in the HOLLY QURAN such as Noah, Zackeri, John, David, Solomon, Jobb, Abraham, Ishmael, Isac, Jacob, Joseph, Muses, Elyas, Jonas, Jesus, Mohammed. we all share the same basics. GOD'S TEN COMMITMENTS exist in Bible and in Quran as well, The day of Judgment, QURAN tells us about Bible, Torah, tell us about Virgin Marry ~Maryam~ story, tells us about the story of GALUTH VS. KING DAVID, Tells us about the story of Jobb how he lost everything and got ill and then how God gave him everything double. Quran tells us about the story of Abraham, how he became a father of Ishmael and then Isac after a long long years of waiting. so I grew up believing in & respecting all religions with all prophets. Nunns completely cover such as Muslim Women, Everyone prays to GOD but in so many different ways. So Please Show Respect
I Believe in the ONENESS and worshiping GOD directly. I raised and grew up respecting other religions and its people but you guys here gathered to disgrace ISLAM, disrespect PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) and MUSLIMS by the way, and that's very wrong from you guys. Any way, I also would like to point that Contradictions by people or let's say by some Muslims is nothing to do with ISLAM itself and we all know that. You both show NO Respect to my religion while we all have the same GOD ~ALLAH~, believe in all Massengers, all the prophets of GOD whom their stories exist in the HOLLY QURAN such as Noah, Zackeri, John, David, Solomon, Jobb, Abraham, Ishmael, Isac, Jacob, Joseph, Muses, Elyas, Jonas, Jesus, Mohammed. we all share the same basics. GOD'S TEN COMMITMENTS exist in Bible and in Quran as well, The day of Judgment, QURAN tells us about Bible, Torah, tell us about Virgin Marry ~Maryam~ story, tells us about the story of GALUTH VS. KING DAVID, Tells us about the story of Jobb how he lost everything and got ill and then how God gave him everything double. Quran tells us about the story of Abraham, how he became a father of Ishmael and then Isac after a long long years of waiting. so I grew up believing in & respecting all religions with all prophets. Nunns completely cover such as Muslim Women, Everyone prays to GOD but in so many different ways. So Please Show Respect
Sam Binzoa
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق