I adore this romantic-song words "When You Say You Love Me" ... Adored from the first time I heard it by Josh Groban's voice. I really truly fell in love with that song's lyrics. I found it so sweet, comes from the bottom of the heart. It's truly meaningful, so special, and so sweet song. Seems that I never ever got bored to listen to, over and over again.
.Of course if I knew how to put the audio of the song here, without doubt I would sure happily do that. To let everyone listen to that very sweet romantic song. As I let everyone read those very heart touched lyrics in the same time. But, unfortunately I have no idea how to do that
..
Any ways, All I want to say is that: I'm sure there's millions of millions of love-songs around the Globe no matter in which Language they're. But there's nothing will be like this song. Sometimes, the only thing that matters in any art, is how much the music of the song can enter your heart and effect on you in deep down inside, or even can touch you in the same place. Some times people adore music without knowing even or understanding the lyrics of the song, or what the meaning of the song, and that's what they mean when they say
"MUSIC-LANGUAGE HAVE NO-BOARD"
"MUSIC-LANGUAGE IS GLOBAL LANGUAGE"
That's why some music can touch our hearts and some others can not
That's why I decided to write here tonight on my Journal, that's why I just liked to put One of the sweetest Love-Songs I've ever found until tonight although I know it might be thousands of other love-songs around the Planet. However it was, New ones or even Old, however they're Western ones or even Eastern. For me, It only matters how can music make you feel
Today, would like to put this lyrics here, with my deeply hope, to make someone read it while listening to the song. I would say; go ahead and look for it through the Youtube, and start to listen the song, with reading the words carefully, to understand what its lyrics mean
With my Love
Sam Binzoa
Sana'a - Yemen
**
**
"When You Say You Love Me"
By: Josh Groban
Like the sound of silence calling
I hear your voice and suddenly
I'm falling, lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting
You say those words and my heart stops beating
I wonder what it means
What could it be that comes over me
At times I can't move
At times I can hardly breath
When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
For a moment, there's no one else alive
You're the one I've always thought of
I don't know how, but I feel sheltered in your love
You're where I belong
And when you're with me if I close my eyes
There are times I swear I feel like I can fly
For a moment in time
Somewhere between the Heavens and Earth
And frozen in time, Oh when you say those words
When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
For a moment, there's no one else alive
And this journey that we're on
How far we've come and I celebrate every moment
And when you say you love me
That's all you have to say
I'll always feel this way
When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
In that moment,I know why I'm alive
When you say you love me
When you say you love me
Do you know how I love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS3MIWuMRhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS3MIWuMRhQ
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق