الأربعاء، 23 ديسمبر 2009

"In Hell"












This movie, called In Hell

is a very painful movie, that affected on me in a way or another. After finishing watching tonight, that movie made me wonder, asking myself a lot of questions. Questions that make a huge difference, answering a lot of confusion situations which I've been wondering about, asking always why all that happening out there in the United States. Of course the movie drove me to write some thoughts about it's subject right here, but I confess that I took it as a life lesson. I took it as a kind of a reality facts and events. Kind of "Serious" living in hell. For me, it was not just a movie I saw. It was more than that. It wasn't just a movie to watch during the weekend, having some fun with. No, at all!!!! For me, that movie was far away from something called "fun". Yes, I had many life lessons through In Hell. But with all those tears I was weeping, I've got my lesson of  "How Life Goes On In Jails" .. Oh!! God, It was totally hard for me, to complete watching that movie til the last scene. It was so hard really, to continue watching til the end, but I had to. Because it was like so painful life experiences, facts, and hard bearing moments that might happen with human being

And the bleeding scenes were like a "real life's prison events"... They were much more than what I used to  handle with. For me, it was like a very hard lesson which leads you, or takes you to know some thing about that hidden part of life. The "INSIDE PRISONS" life, or you can imagine it going inside your country as an Arabic or Muslim person to call: The "INSIDE THEIRD WORLD'S JAILS" life.. There, where you get the opportunity, like no one else, to see the ugly truth of the ugly sides of human kinds. There, where's no one tells about the whole stories that prisoners live and go through daily. There, where's no one tells about those Unfair treatments that prisoners face inside prisons from some "dead soul" prison-keepers. There, where no one can get the chance to record what is going on with them right there??!! right where they're, alone, with their bad luck and hard fate. There, where those innocent prisoners lives in dangerous 100 percent. Innocent people, whom went jail unfairly. There, where there's no mercy for people whom staying in jail like them. Although they did nothing at all, to deserve a single bad treatments like what they face from the prison keepers. There, where's nothing called "WITNESS" to tell about what's going on, and how soldiers treat them like trash. Never rescue anyone of them when they suffer a lot of injury, because of abusing and harm

That movie made me go so far inside their souls, those prisoners souls. Dive deeper in to their humanity. How experiences like that can totally change good people, killing everything seemed good inside them. How injustice cases with careless lawyers can put a lot of innocent people in jail. How they might change forever after that, when they came out, back into the freedom life out of jail

That movie taught me a lot in nearly 2 hours of life lesson. It taught me how those innocent people whom had been in prison injustice could suffer a lot. Of course, I wont deny that it reminded me too, All about The real hell of "GUANTANAMO" .. As it taught me how long can person hang on there with having no freedom, having no space to breath normally, and having no privacy!! It taught me how some people tend to be patient with all harmful they face, damages they get, and ugly behaviors they live with from the other bad prisoners, or from The JAIL COMMANDERS ..Those jail caps "whom are too Devils, wearing a human beings faces. Those very ugly jail keepers, whom have no mercy toward those people in jail. Those devil souls, whom always treats prisoners with disrespect, down easy to lose their honors.. Those kinds of jail keepers whom are likely to be wolves than to be human beings, Because they think that being like that might earn them  more respect, while they're losing their spirits inside those prisons

Oh God
That movie gave me many ways of different thinking. Many ways of earning wisdom. It gave me different lessons of how it would be like, living in jail unfairly???!!! OMG!!! That movie gave me a hard lesson about how shocked, disappointed, ugly, and cheap is, when some one betriads his friend, becoming "a spy", cheating all over, spying on people whom believed in his friendship and trusted him. Turns to be an asshole, wearing double faces, to be exactly where he belongs to be. "A very cheap CHEATER

OMG!!! that story truly was living in "REAL HELL" But the most painful part which made me cry, feel sad and be in pain for a while, was imagining The same things like those movie scenes happening inside our Jails, inside our Arab world's Prisons. Wherever you go, or wherever you turn your destination to "OUR ARAB COUNTRIES" With No chance at all, to record even 10 percent of what's going there Unfortunately. I know that the exact Drama happens for Real in our "MUSLIM WORLD" unfortunately too. But the difference between the western world and us, is that they "IN SOME HOW" get the chance to Document some, or more than that with their honest Journalists. Those ones, who're ready for facing death during  recording life's true event. Those journalists, we don't have enough of them unfortunately. Sometimes, in our eastern "Arabic and Islamic World" countries jails, maybe it happens some events that are more awful than what Human Rise Watch can observe. The exact humiliation, the same harmful, the same awful treatments, the same human abusing, men rapes uncounted crimes, and the same hidden and unknown jail assassinations toward those civil people... what a BIG SHAME

 And the worst part of all of it is, that there's nothing happening to change the whole ugly situations which going on inside our Countries. No one talks, no one dares to give a bit energy "to comment on" about what we all know is going inside those jails, all over every country of our eastern Arab and Islamic lands. No one bothers Himself or Herself to write about all injustice events, which are going on daily inside those prisons. No one dares to speak loud, to make His or Her voice heard, telling all what is happening whether it was inside "GUANTANAMO" pay, inside "ABU GHURAIB" at Iraq, or even another HELL in somewhere else. Whether inside the same mentioned countries, or inside this bitty dirty world. No one takes a real action to make the difference that all of us waiting for. No one adopts any kind of actions at all. That's the very ugly truth and problem of humanity these days. No one at all, do something about that "UNFAIR" Historical crimes inside jails, that most of it goes against what I call: "Islamo Phopia" which is that western governments, eastern governments, including Arab and Islamic countries governments are all in the same foot in the same war against the real soul of our ISLAM. Unfortunately. While our Islam is the most peaceful religion across the globe, and no one notice that. WHAT A SHAME

Maybe if I were speaking ENGLISH fluently, grown enough, and have an important position, maybe I would willingly talk louder and write non stop about more things in this case or I can say: in those injustice and non-closed cases. I mean case like this, that holds more Issues about Human's "UnJustice Crimes" that governments do days and nights, all over the years, with No ONE SINGLE observation against them.. But unlucky me, seems I don't speak Foreign languages as much as I want to. Also I have no position that allows me to make my voice HEARD... but never mind, I may one day own that "HEARD VOICE" cause as long as I believe in me, there's always a way to express what I think, and what I ironically believe in through my words

I know that the only place I've got right now to speak up and put up my thoughts, my theories, and my beliefs" is right here. On this "web-page" or right there, on my other networks pages. Like facebook, or other web journals I own. Those web pages, I concern All together like little spaces call: "Journal" Or "Written Notes" from my heart, mind and soul.. I believe that my words are very meaningful, very valueable, and powerful ones, because they always tell the truth. Tell something I see, something I witness, or something happens with me in person. Something that I am sure it's worthy to tell about

As I am sure that one soon day I will own my position to help those ones who're in need to a hand for help, to share others who believe "change" and do the changes we need in politics, financial, and humanity in this world.. I am sure the change we're all thirsty for, and waiting for, will happen in one way or another. I am sure that one soon day, every difficult situation that seems it needs a miracle to solve, will be solved God Willing. Whether by ME or by someone like me, who cares enough. I believe in that day to become soon God Willing. To use my voice for the right reasons, defending on those cases I care about

I wish one soon day, to find some stories, some thoughts from friends, or some events from those readers whom are here just tourists, taking a look around my blog, to make us share ideas, talking about what I wrote.. In the way of  finding someone to tell me, or even mail me more stories about "prison-experience" stories. Whether from books, from life experiences, from true events, from documentary programs, TV shows or even from movies. I don't mind to hear about it. As I don't mind to know what's or what was all about. Maybe in some how we'll benefit humanity with getting back to their kindness in somehow

Still Remember that novel by Dr. Shereef Hatatah, called "Al Eien Zatel Jifn El ma3deny" telling us about his experience inside Egyptian Military Prison. Which he was in. It was so painful experience for him, as it was for his family and friends. I remember also what happened 2006 to the Iraqi President Saddam Hussein by American Government when they excused him in a Holly Eid day. In  one of our TWO special Islamic Days in the entire year!!! giving no respect to all Muslim nations. What A dirty move to make. Killing a person on special holly Day's Morning.. the Aladh-ha Eid day early morning, pretending that everythIng had done by Iraqi hands, while it was not. Still holding that painful memory in my heart. Actually me and my twin still not celebrating the Eid Al- Adha day since then. It turned to be A Mourney for us. As I still remember what happening in Palestine.  In our holy lands, in our Occupied priceless Palestine, especially what's going on inside THE ISRAELI OCCUPATION GOVERNMENT JAILS. Sure what we know or see or even hear about is 1 of a Million things that really going on over there

Oh God how can a normal person holds on all of these inside his heart and pretend that everything is okay????  How can we keep waking up, going to school, drinking, eating, sleeping, and repeating the circle again, like having a normal days?????? Sometimes I surprise myself, asking how can I bear all these, and go through my day, having my exams, and taking my lectures, while every cell inside me bleeding for those precious ones over there living in hell in everywhere????? Also wonder when same things happens in a lot of countries in our Islamic world .. Like what's going on in Kashmir District, in Kosovo, in USA itself, in China, in several countries that claims democracy, whether in western part of this world, or in farther eastern like what's going on inside Third world countries Governments. Especially in my country region "YEMEN" without anything calls intervention comes from anywhere to rescue those innocent ones. I think without doubt there's a lot of unfair, dark, dirty things, and under platform hidden crimes that are happening right now in somewhere inside this country, while I am writing these words of mine on this blog. Things that might kill hope, leave you in doubt, and make you speechless. Things that make you feel weakness inside because you can't do anything for those people whom are suffering the most. Things may show you how disability you're, standing by doing nothing to those people whom putted unfairly inside jails, all over the world wide

Oh God, I can do nothing but praying for all of those ones, whom their souls are bleeding, with those injustice situations they live with, handling with hope sometimes, and some others giving all hope away. Oh Lord!!! be with them, give them enough strength to make them bear what they're going through. Oh Lord!!! please, be with those people whom did nothing to deserve anything of what's going with them???? Oh Lord, please stand by those, whom are almost giving up, and can't deal anymore with any thing of all harmful they're being treated by???? Oh Lord, please stand by those, whom are suffering with being in jails Unfairly

AMEN

**

I remember that great movie I watched. It was called: "The Last Castle" by: Robert Redford. I think it was one of the most painful movies i have ever saw. The issue that I wanted to put under scoop here today is wondering about "What Is Going On Behind Bars?" What's going on inside prisons? What's going on beyond those "Hell's" walls? Like wondering about what's going on inside "ABU GHREIB"? What's going on inside "THE GUANTANAMO PAY"? What's really going on right there, right now???????
And of course wondering about what's going on right now right here in Yemen Government's jails? or even wondering about what's going on down there in our "Arab", "Islamic", "Eastern", or other Third world countries Dark Jails????? I'm pretty sure a lot of horrible, and shocked dirty things go on inside all

In my opinion, I think it's fair enough to ask about what those Governments do to those innocent PRISONERS? What those foreign Governments do to our innocent Muslim, or Arab people inside their "RED LINES PLACES" like those DARK HOLES places??? It's something we can't just ignore and go through our lives. It's something can't be forgettable so easy. It's something we have to document it, to let the world know and see how awful it's. It's something that we have to stand together against it. All of us, to face it, to talk about it, to keep telling all nations about it, doing anything and everything it coasts to help to end it.

It's something that had happened and still happening inside our countries jails, a lot of unfair things that people getting harm from, or sometimes die by. It's like those things, events, documentary videos, and real people's life-stories we all knew about and in some how chose to don't talk, or face, for a long time. It's like somethings we see on Al-Jazeera, daily. Or other trustful channels and choose to ignore, like nothing happened. Some other times, it's about things we can not even imagine how it would be like, killing a person in every single moment inside those places. How would be like, beating, humiliating and torturing people without any reasons, but being "A RELIGEOUS MUSLIM", or being an "ON TIME PRAYER KEEPER MUSLIM".. or being a "HONEST MUSLIM" who annoying the western governments with his straightness!!! So it decides to him in jail, with faking some unbelievable evidences against him.. Like what happened and still happening with Aljazeera Channel "STAFF" .. It's something we sometimes wonder and say: How could be possible that we still see things like, "treating people like slaves" with no mercy, while we live in 21st Century?????? How?????? It's really something make you totally confused

What A SHAMEFUL, HORRIBLE, AWFUL, and unlimited DISGUSTING behaviors, with the same injustice cases inside prisons in everywhere, whether nowadays or in past time. Whether in east, in central, or in west. After all, seems that movie left a very effective thoughts inside me, inspired me to write this article today, and answered me for a lot of questions that I was keeping inside me, questions I was always wondering about between me and myself quietly. And some of those questions was saying

Why we see ex prisoners tend to be more criminal after they come back, mixing with their communities?? Why after a while of people spending time in jails, with a simple crimes, they go back their with big ones?? Why after they come out, sometimes after few years, sometimes after so much years, or sometimes after months, paying their debt back to their communities, why a lot of them get out with getting more criminal minds, more murderer experiences, more monster souls and with getting more awful attitudes toward peoples? Why they often tend to be worse than before?? Why they often go back to jail so quick?? I was wondering about all those things since a while, and "In Hell" answered me tonight

I admit that in somehow that movie made me feel so grateful, because I have no experience with that kind of life. And imaging being in that side of life made me appreciate my life, specially my "FREEDOM" so much. It made me appreciate everything I have, even the little ones. It encouraged me to try to do more than Pray for those people and to keep remembering their cases. Ad I promise that I will always talk about that kind of cases. Giving my attention to those issues, staying on the right side on the road. Keep writing about what matters the most

 I will keep my faith that one soon day things will start to change, and by chasing my dreams, they will all come true. I will keep believing that the NEW DAY will come, and everything will be right as it's suppose to be. Yes, I believe that our Tomorrow will  be better than our Today.. Tomorrow will come, bringing a lot of changes, inside us, as human beings. I will keep believing that Our future will be better than Our present. And I will keep believing that Our tomorrow will be with full of hope "incha Allah"God Willing


Sam BinZoa
Sana'a – Yemen
December - 23th- 2009

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق