السبت، 12 ديسمبر 2009

The Adventure of Writting In English

           
           I believe that writing is a gift. As usual, I used to prepare my journal, when i want to put an idea for discussion. I used to do that for a long time. It makes writing issue easier for me! Like writing what is on my mind, putting it on paper first, before putting it on my blog... Which means that I choose the subject first, then write my thoughts about it next, then bring what I've done towards that chosen subject, the "last edition" of my journal hand writing papers.. Bringing my final work here after that. But today I think I'm going to break that rule, trying to start typing instead of writing by my hand first, as I used to do with all my Notes on my FB.. Although I know Pen used to help me during my writing time, making thoughts fall like rain, but, seems I'm going to try being type girl today! Which means I'm typing directly what's comes in to my head straightly, without preparing, without asking my sister to do her job as an Editor before taking the last step, releasing the article on the blog. Today, I'm typing what I'm thinking of right now, so, I think you will forgive me for the spelling mistakes. Let's see what will happen, let's see what will I do, just hope God Helps me a lot AMEN

NUMBER 7
*I adore number 7, I don't know why, just adore it so very much, maybe because of how it's look like! maybe because its sign looks like the shortage simple of Africa. Seven!! I don't know why that number attracts me a lot, sometimes I find myself booking my flight on days that contains number SEVEN like the seventh, the seventeenth, the twenty seventh.. etc! Some other times, if I'm lucky and we travel in summer time, I like to book on month #7 of the year itself, choosing JULY!! as the DATE we leave or come back.. I feel I'm insanely in love with Number seven! Because I believe it has its own miracles or magics feel it's so close to my heart

THE IDENTITY
Sometimes I find myself need to talk about the word of "IDENTITY".. Like to understand what's that word means?, From where that connection would come???? The connection that people feel towards their countries.. From where they get that strong feelings they carry inside & sometimes they die for??? Is that something to earn from earth???, Is that something to get from parents genetically??? or it's something you get it naturally from God. Is identity means the place which I born, or the place which I raised in??? or means only the passport that I hold, the papers that allows me travel freely from country to another??? I really don't understand. what the word of IDENTITY means???? Is that means the ethnicity of me???? or it relates with come the color of my skin???? Or maybe the language I speak, or the Religion I believe, or the background I come from. I really need to know that well, I truly need to learn that lesson of life so well, to be able to understand a lot of things that makes me so confused after that. I need to educate myself about this issue, from where those strong emotions come from???? those very strong connection between person and his/her Identity, from where that strong feelings come or when will start inside the person????.. From where it begins??? QUESTIONS like these come always over my head and make me stuck with my mind

Sometimes I start wondering: "Who Honestly am I?" Am I  Egyptian? Because that's the only land and people I took my first steps n life with??? As they're the most well known people I can tell about so well, In my earlier childhood years, I remember there was nothing more than Egypt. Then Djibouti, then Italy, then the United States. And Yemen finally. I didn't Know about Yemen til so late. No one told me who honestly I'm. I was kid, and the ID was not so big deal in my family. Sometimes I ask myself Where i Truly belong to???? Where I exactly belong????

Some other times I wonder: Asking myself "Which is stronger, to Identify myself according to my race, as an Arabian or to Identify myself according to my religion as a Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Buddish. Or it's ?????better to be just human beings without ID's. What Exactly my Values are???  to make me defend strongly til the day I die???  What exactly my Moralities are to keep them inside me, even if  I lost for the sake of them everything I had or everyone I loved???? What my Goals are to live for, die for, and protect??? What's my REAL Passion to follow, NO MATTER WHAT I'll face for???

Because a lot of times I feel myself wondering and wondering with no results to know who's this girl???? ME???? or let's say: to know Who's this or that person really????? .. A lot of times I question myself.Actually Questions come from long dialogue that I have with myself, I mean: Who's me???? - Who are you?????, what's my real Identity????? Where I belong to????? What's yours????? Where do you think you belong??? What's the real importance of someone as a person???? to belong to somewhere or to hold something valuable like holding a great beliefs, religion, ethics, or life MOTO's. What matters the most, to be just what you want to be, or to be what people want to be????? To belong to the land or to belong to the nation?????? to belong to some races more than the others, because of bla bla bla, or to belong to what you've been raised to believe in????? Seriously!!! What matters the most???? I want to know???? What's the difference between being white or being black?, or even mixed????? What's the difference between being tall or being short????? being fat or being thin?????  being Old or being Young?????? being woman being man????? being African, Asian, Europian, Northern American, Southern American, Australian, Native Indian????????? Or even Mixed race??????? .. What's the bottom line of all that????? what's the real point behind all that????? Because I don't think that I'm well known of this Issue???? is there some fave ration between this or that for example????? .. Oh!! yes,without doubt there is. Sure there's but I don't know

Well, I think being different is not something should make our life Complicated. As it's not something to turn to become Racial for. People in this life are getting tough, Bad attitudes are growing so fast. There's no one has the right to humiliate any human being, or even make him/her feel less than others.. NO, NO, NO!! not at all... That's how I've been raised by dad, my grandpa, and school

Difference is just a Miracle and suppose to concerned as a grace from Our Creator Allah (SWT) to recognize each other, to accept each other as we're, to mix with each other, to treat each other well, and to take a life lessons from each other, and then start to enjoy with our journey on this earth.. So, it means there's No favorable between this or that, between you and me, between he and she, between Latin and Chinese, between these race or those one, between Indian and African, between Arabian and European, between black and white, between blond and brown, between rich-ones and poor ones, between scientific  Illiteracy, we all are human beings .. and being a human is enough to be proud at

We all complete each-other. sometimes I'm not sure if there's people on the global networks, whom could read this, even though I can measure that people are millions of millions online. I'm not sure if there would be  possible, some of those people would read, get the point I'm shooting of, or even would take a look of my Journal.. But I'm full of hope that some will do!!!! Whether it would happen or not, it's my pleasure to put my thoughts down online!! So, it doesn't matter.. I was just trying to let my voice be heard

I believe that there's some one in somewhere on sometime will do read or will take a look of these words, why?, because I believe in words. Yes, I do believe. because words are so precious to me. words are like jewelery to me. Or maybe more.. I remember there was a time, when a friend of mine, called Sam too,  told me, saying:. "WORDS CAN BUILD OR DESTROY MORE THAN MACHINES" I think I agree with him, 100% completely.. Some times I just hope to have a lot of readers, to find some one could listen or understand what's behind the lines, wish one day will have a lot of readers. Some viewers who's taking a look of what I'm writing.. Someone will be able to tell me her/his opinion of what I discuss. Someone who feel free to express her/his points & start discussion to exchange ideas.. It's kind of weird to crave readers already, while I'm all NEW here, new at blogging, new at this land, new at writing on public.. Unlike my FB which I always share my notes with my dearer friends.. It's kind of  Dreams to take this step on blogspot, kind of crazy thoughts, kind of funny either... to consider myself as A writer from now.. WOW!!! as an Author too!!! Why not???? At least its possible to me, as it will be a reality one soon day!!!! Maybe ver very soon!!! I'm sure GOD willing... Why won't we dream big??? Who knows when this soul will leave this body??? No one does... After all, I think I have something to say, as conclusion.. It's All about Seeking of a Platform... Yes, A platform for me, for my own freedom, for my own cage free Opinions, for my own Voice, to make it heard, to make it much understood, to make my own voice loud, reaching the sky... to say what I want to say.. To put which thoughts I want to put... To deliver my points without fears

For me, creating a blog and writing in public is not about seeking of "FAME " , Seeking attention, or looking for being well known on the global Internet Users... NO, NO, NO, Not at all.. Because I'm someone who believes that being more Famous is not Worthy, Never been once.. It's cute in some how, but still pointless for me.. Because I believe, actually not only me, all givers around the world do believe with me, that being famous may will take away persons freedom, personal life, and her/his privacy away, Maybe it looks like: kind of Magic or like Glowing level of life for some, but not for me... Because, It's not the Idea that  thousands or even millions of people know you, like you, adore you, or even consider you as a Role-model  for themselves or members of their families.. And according to that, they want to know every little details of your life, And that's not my Area.. Maybe its my own Philosophy that I believe.. Being a celeb is kind of life for Sale, BECAUSE you've to live without privacy at all... Maybe It's so sweet at the first, but in the End,it will be like: YOU AND YOUR LIFE IS FOR SALE... and I don't like to be FOR SALE

NO One Likes to Be For Sale
     Seems my first writing in English is not that bad as I thought, because this whole essay was "about taking the first step after School graduation, returning to "WRITING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE" I hope these words take the chance, to be simple, attractive and worthy reading, I know it needs a little bit of professional help of course, but It's still great for me, after being away from writing in English or French!!! It's like when you feel you need to prove for yourself that you still doing good.. Thank GOD




هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. I like what i have read so far. You have a great passion in writing. Keep following your heart and you will one day be successful journalist, political analyst, and anything else you desire. I will keep trying to follow your blog but i can't promise to read everything that you post because some of them are arabic which i don't understand most of the time, but i really did enjoy reading the english srticles. Kudos to yo my sister. and May Allah bless you insha'allah.

    ردحذف
  2. By the way, you have a gift from Allah(S.W.T) which is writing masha'Allah.Oh this is Abdul raxman from MCTC lol.

    ردحذف
  3. Thank you so much Abdurahman,
    Its very kind from your side to visit my blog, read the Notes and left these beautiful words to me as a comment on this page. I truly appreciate that to you. By the way,It was nice to meet you and know you in my first day of the semester. still remember how you helped me that day. you are a good guide

    Kudos to you too my bro!

    ردحذف
  4. It was my pleasure to help you and be your guide sis. I know how tough it can get when someone is new to a certain area, whether a country, a city or school. and again على الرحب والسعة

    ردحذف