
" Words.. From My Heart "
It is so great to me to write about every things, i mean to write about a lot of different issues that we live it or happening to someone we know or we experience it or see it or even hear about it. I like writing a lot and I like to know something about everything too.
like 2write because It's my passion.. because as I believe Writing is a gift from God, as I believe writing is one of the greatest talents that our Creator "ALLAH" gives to us , just like drawing, designing, creating, making, founding & …etc.
I adore Writing because i feel myself when i do it.. And 2have this space in blog spot..then use it, write my thoughts as a journal..it is very important to me these days because It's the only way i have right now to follow my passion, because i imagine that I am a real Journalist in the future in cha Allah, or a political analyst …who knows maybe i pass away..or follow another line of life..who knows maybe i work on the Radio Station because I adore that job t so much..or become an Author...or a writer then own my page there in one of Big-journals or Magazines!!! now days It's just Dreams..
By the way, I favorite to talk about "LOVE".. I mean the Real & True Love not just that kind of Desires or blind physical attraction, to talk about life, the real moments we face on this earth.. including ups & downs.. smiles & tears, laughing & crying, joys & sorrows.. a lot of issues which most of us experienced or still do as human beings..
Want to talk about NLP, about the real Beauty, about the Power of colours, about Development, illness, health, about music, sports, politic, horses, Flowers, about show Business and being fame, about Knowledge, about being Genius, about Friendship.. what it means that word?? what truly means this great word and how a lot of people use it badly!! , and destroy it and make it look worse??? oh, Friendship.. it had been disappointment that a lot of us use it by wrong ways and make it very SHALLOW ISSUE?
but a lot of times it seems i run away when i should write what i feel and describe my thoughts, that's the hardest part 2me because there's millions of thoughts inside my mind like a prisoners.. must show up and bee free,2see the light … ^_^
A lot of times i wonder which subject.. I should choose from that millions inside my heart or inside my mind?, sometimes it's crazy because i want talk about everything in same time?.. also wonder how much free space I've got 2write it by honest & openly?.. even here on this page, or even inside my dairy book?.. a lot of times i wish if i put my Questions here thousands of Questions to get maybe answers.. questions i hold in my heart and mostly in my mind.
Questions holding these words: how?, why? when & what...etc,
Questions about Social, about my large Muslim world, my heart-breaking Arab nation, about leaders, about becoming traitor, about identity, about security, about love, about hate, about jealousy, revenge, addiction, about secrets behind doors, about success, Glory, about Worship and Religions, about God's Big Blesses in our lives.. about Education, about Rich & Poverty, about selfish, about Money, about moralities, about ignorance, fears, about materialism, wrong & right...things like taboo, having double life, feelings, Rules of engagement, about childhood, about ways of raising, about men & women.
about faith, war, peace, about looks youth, about Aging older, about stories which touching our hearts and inspire us,.. about courage & brave..about Health, Dreams, Passions, about our Idol people in this planet, .. about self confidence, about law & legal issue, about Freedom, losing souls, about wasting times, about Jobs, Foods, Fashion, about Lies & Honest, honor, About Palestine, about our History & Great Legacy...about bad behaviors , about justice, crimes, about dark lives, about controlling anger...about lessons from life, about Prison's world , about Rape ,about Killing & murders.
Oh my God,
It's great to exchange Wisdom, knowledge, experiences and Tips from each-other... one after another.. yes, it looks great & awesome..well, our world is very Big very Large and Very Little in same time?.... "through Internet".
After all, I say: We All should help each other, heal each other by love & forgiveness and we should always pray for each other.
"LOVE HEALING US AND ITS FREE"
"All Hands Together, We Make Our World Better"
Sam Binzoa
Sana'a - Yemen
Thanks alot
ردحذفand I ask God to bless your hane wich wrote that words
God Bless u too,& glad 2recieve yr comment
ردحذفانا غزة النار والانتصار
ردحذفانا من اذاق الاعادي الصغار
انا صولة الاسد في ارضها
انا ثورة تاتحدى الحصار
وأكبرة كل شبوب الورى
وقد ثار انسانها واستثار
اناهاشم للعلى انتمي
انا أم ياسين أنا وانزار