الاثنين، 19 سبتمبر 2011

The Situation of Yemeni Revolution Today

.



The Revolution in my country going to be more danger. It takes a dark path lately and became bleeding more then before, because this president, his family,and the leaders of this regime don't want to resign which is what we all demand. Besides, the special force keep killing civilians or lets say still assassinating revolution youth and bombing even civilian areas since the revolution took place 'till this present time. They deny to confess what they do and cover their crimes by silly lies through the national TV.
There's a massacre in every single day on change squares around the country specially in the capital. What Salah and his family did, and still doing to Yemenis are unforgivable. I feel speechless in every time I watch what happens in my country through news channels such as Aljazeera or I read the International Arab journals through the net to know how's the situation inside, but I things always become worst and I got hurt when I see on TV's a lot of injured ones and also a lot of martyrs of our revolution whom killed by their own government army.

How could be possible that your government hits, attacks, bombs, and kills you although you're not holding a gun or fighting them?!. How could be possible that you just calling for justice and freedom then you got shot. I feel mad. I truly feel disappointed, grief and a lot of angry because this regime destroyed our country. This injustice state occupied citizens for thirty years and that's enough, so it has to step down and leave the power.

On other hand, I would like to say: "God Bless Yemen Youth Revolution". Would like to say to those whom are in change squares whom are facing all those terror attacks since our revolution began on last Feb. until now: I'm with you my dear beloved brothers and sisters. I'm one of you no matter where my destiny led me to be. I love you, pray for you all the time, and hope your demands will achieve soon. You are the Brave soldiers of this revolution, you are our heroes. actually you are my heroes and I wish I was there in Sana'a with you. You are painting courage by your blood.

You sacrifice your lives, and everything you have for this revolution. You lost a lot for the sake of our revolution to make Yemen free from this regime. You guys are blessed. I'm sure history wont forget you at all because you're replacing our September1962 and October1963 revolutions heroes. You are proofing to the criminal regime that you are much stronger than them and their power don't scary you, because you are on the right side. God bless all of you in every where my dear people. Although I'm so far, my heart is with you. My prayers are always sent to you in every change square around our precious Yemen. Your country will always remember what you do for its independence, and for the next generations. God Bless Yemen, all of you, and our revolution.



Sam Binzoa
Minneapolis, USA
Sep. 19th 2011

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق