
"What looks like Impossibilty, All the sudden is a reality"
**
" If you can see the Invisible, God can do the Impossible"
I realy liked those words so very much , I actually took it from a Sunday Worship ceremony of Joel Osteen...
I truly like pastor Joel Osteen ,and I remember, the first time I knew him was when I bought one of his books call "It's your time".. which I'm readin this time nd I already like it so much..
Pastor Joel Osteen,
A servant of GOD, A Pastor of his Church, A faithful & useful person, Kind, nice and a ful of joyful & possitive energy human being..
I used to watch his lectures on youtube, and hope to got the chance to go Texas one day and have time to visit his Church and listen to his great lectures live. His Sunday lectures holds full of possitive energy. His words motovate evryone to stand up for him-her self, start to dream and bleive in him-herself.. Yes, his words are very powerful and it can motovate you to beleive in yourself...
I can say that he is just remains me our Arab "NLP" legend .. our human devlopment EXPERT and great NLP Expert and lecturer Dr. Ibrahim Elfiky...
I truly like and respect Pastor Joel Osteen.. Although I'm a religious muslim girl, I find a lot of times that we share a lot of staff.. I beleive that all religous people share the same things .. Although we are diferent we still have the same GOD, we all are same.. came from ADAM & EVA, We all have the same values, the same morals, and there are so many just same in our Holly Books..
I like Pastor Joel Osteen, and respect him a lot.. I like his effective and amazing way with words, I beleive he is gifted, and has a charming way with people and with words ofcourse that diffenetely touch your heart...May God Bless hime & all his family .. I hope to meet him one day God Willing
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق