
I thought I found a friend in this strange country
I thought I found a freind in this small city
I though I found a friend in this big company
I thought I found trust,respect, acceptance and loyality
**
I thought you & I will stay friends forever
You & I will share our futures
Will share moments of our lives
You and I will discuss & exchange everything
Our caltures
Our languages
Our traditions
Our religions
Our love stories
Our interesting
Our dreams
Our goals
Our ideas
And what we gratitude for daily
**
I was wondering if that could be a fact in my reality
Or would be just another fantasy
I thought I'm waving with possitive energy
I felt I know you from childhood or neighbourhood maybe
Because of our strong chemistry
I thought I beleived in friendship again with new ability
I though beauty, charming & optimistism belong to my dictionary
I thought we share honest, dignity and integrity
And
**
After all what I thought
After all what I felt
After all what I saw & knew
You Hurt me sudenly,
Disappointed me sudenly
Shocked me sudenly
And broke your promise finelly
**
You watched me getting harm
You watched me getting pain
Broking to peices and
You just watched me
Ignored me
Avoided me
Behaived like you don't know me actualy
**
Wondered if that is you
The same one who said : "I'm your friend
When I met him that day
And said: "I need a true friend"
Here I wonder.
...
**
Regardless of reputation and money
I thought I found a friend
Regardless of all high & low expectations
I thought I found a friend
Regardless of saint deeds or sins
I thought I had a friend
Reagardless of sadness or self pity
I thought I had a friend
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق