It's Holiday season here in the U.S. and ofcourse in Eourope, and all western and christian countries around the world.
I like holidays in this country , specially "Christmas" .. I like the way they express their joy.
Colourful lights in everywhere, big Sales, giving gifts to eachothers...,...,etc. , I like how some people spend time to put beautiful lights on their hoses and decorate their christmas trees, Some of them spend time to shop, Others visit their families, spend precious moments with them and exchange gifts , I'm talking about those ones whom love, eat and pray... those whom care,share and do the good deeds, those whom bring smiles to the sad faces, those whom hold the broken wings, those whom cheer up the empty hearts, those whom save lives, those whom are faithful and hopeful, those make their corrals out loud so everyone can hear the sound of joy!l.
...
It's just beautiful and I like to watch it. I actualy enjoy to watch a lot of my nighbours doing that on December in every year. I just look at the houses how they turn to be so bright and very charming when I'm out there to take a walk..
Christmas is a religious occation , and we all know about it. It is time that "Jesus Christ" had born. on Dec. 25th before two thousand and thirteen years. but it turned to be a westrern tradition , a western celebration in their calture for a long time even non-religious people celebrate the christmas for decades because it's time of joy !.
As a Muslim girl, I beleive in Jesus as well as the christians do, But in a different way a little bit. I beleive in him as a prophet .. as a massenger of GOD not as a GOD Himself or the Son of GOD, not at that way , at all
..
For me, as a Muslim beleiver, Jesus Christ is a massenger just like: Noah, David, Solomon, Abraham, Ismael, Muses, Zakari, John, Isac, Jacob, Joseph, Jona, Ilyas, Mohammed, and so many others . All those massengers, all those prophets names and stories exists in our "Holly Quran" our Muslim holly book. So I beleive in them , all of them as massengers from GOD. Massengers of "ALLAH" .
Anyways,
Christmas is a western tradition .. yes, A western calture and celebration specialy for christian people.. yes , but also it mentioned to be season of giving, season of blessing , season of kindness, season of taking break from the rotine. It's time to give, time to be home ,to be with family and friends, time to remember your dears and say them helo !
Tonight, I called one of my dearest teachers who's so sweet ,considerate and warmly welcoming. Mss Karen . Icalled her to say" Happy Holydays" . It was so nice to hear her voice which I didn't hear it since I left Minnesote. Oh GOD ! it was so sweet to talk with her on the phone few minutes ... to ask about her, her husband, her children and of course her cats :) It was so sweet to tell her about me, to hear her telling me how much I'm smart and special girl, it was so sweet from her side to ask me about my blog .. to ask me if I'm still writing !
Tonight, one of neighbors knocked our door , just to say hello and brought a christmas gift for me and my twin sister !... although they know that we are muslims , religious muslim girls whom don't celebrate thier christmas .. It was so nice of them.. so sweet from thier side to buy for us "HIJABS" which means "Head Cover" for me and for my sister too. Oh, GOD.. it's very sweet to have nice , kind and considrate neighbors like them.. Tey made our sunday night so special. We thank them and told them that they made us feel extra happy for their kind and generousity
I'm not a western or christian person. I'm just a Muslim girl who lives in a western and christian neighberhood... I'm an immigrant came from a different background, different calture, different language and different religion. Someone whon got the chance to expearance "the difference" . And I can say: I do like the spirit of Christmas.
, I do like this season. "Christmas Season and All Its Stories" ... The heart warming and loving stories.
And I would like to say:
s((( Happy Holidays To All of You, My Freinds and Nieghbours)))))
(*_*)

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق