الأربعاء، 25 ديسمبر 2013

Haddramout

 
 


It's a photo of Home, A view of Shibam, Haddramout Governorate in Yemen. I just found it through google images search, and took it. I liked to publish it on my blog because I miss home these days. I miss my country. Whether the place I belong to -Haddramout- or the place I lived in for a while -Sana'a- I miss how people are so humble, kind, generous and down to earth, I miss how people live in so simple lives and you'll never see them complaining from their lives, even if it's so difficult sometimes.  miss how people always please God, always thank him in every situation they're going through life. I miss how people always keep you in their prayers, even If they don't know you so well. I miss how people can totally surprise you, proving that money only is not always the main reason of happiness, neither only knowledge, nor only love. How people can proof that faith and trusting in Allah are what brings happiness and tranquility in this life. I miss how people are so simple and true in Yemen, living with faith, hope and hard working, believing that their tomorrow will be definitely better than their yesterday. I miss the simplicity & sweetness inside their hearts. I really miss home so much 
 
(*_*)

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق