What Should I say On Eid Day?l
It's EID time ,It was so good to finish Ramadan, and feel blessing.. I took time of from work and staid home.. but ... I wonder, where's the Joy that I used to see around? . I'm trying to feel happy but I feel I'm broken inside.... I wished to go to my Mom share the Joy with her, share the Blessing and the Pleasure of Eid with her but I couldn't
In another hand,my Arab and Muslim world getting worse day after day.., the situation is a Bleeding out there.. so I wonder how I can feel the true joy I used to feel? .. I know it's important to feel good on EID DAY , To show our AQEEDAH in our BIG DAY and celebrate in some how after one month Fasting and doing a lot of good deeds, I know , ..
But,
Things Are not the Same anymore
AlHamdu LiLLAH
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق