الأربعاء، 24 ديسمبر 2014

In The United States

    

     During my residence here in the United States. I can say: I've been witnessing a lot of stories, and I still do. I've been noticing  a lot of things and still do. I've learned a lot lessons and still do. I can say:, Although I understand the difference between my country and this one, I sometimes feel confused. Although I'm trying to understand, the culture difference, life style difference. I'm still wondering how to adjust with my new home. I sometimes think about being here, and say: " Life in the United States is amazing and tough in the same time.  Life in this country needs a faith, strength and bravery to go on, because it's not simple and easy like what we have at home -Yemen-.
I remember, when I was a little girl in Sana'a  watching the American Drama or Hollywood romantic movies through the Arabic Channels, I remember how the American Perfect  Image through Hollywood made me wish to go to the United States and have the same perfect life. I also remember, telling myself that I will go there and will live there. Telling everyone of my family and friends even my that my future is in the United  States. I was so naïve, I thought everyone in this country is like Sean and. Leigh Anne Touhy. I thought I will see only the kind and nice people in this country. I wonder now if I'm Still thinking the same way?!. Mmmm, I think I grew up. I'm still positive, but not naive anymore. 
 
In the United States, There are a lot of abusing with big smiles, There're a lot of lies, a lot of injustice, a lot  of selfishness, a lot of double faces. In this country, there are a lot of compromises . In this country, there're a lot of smiles with deeply tears.  A lot of  stress, a lot of happiness,  and a lot of  fake kindness

In the United States, mediocrity works just like the Third worlds. In this country,  people can shock you in so many ways.  They are always hurry and think dirty. They are always rush and crash.. They care more about materials and ignore the ethics. They wear masks, and show no respect for values
In this country, Neighbors don't talk to their neighbors. Kids don't respect their parents, friends back step their friends, men and women betray each others, and  relationships run without rules
In the United States, Love defines:  "Physical attractions and just sex"

In this country,. They pretend Modernity to avoid Marriage, They run away from responsibilities, Selfishness take places, so, there are a lot of mistresses, and what they call: "The Other Women" . There are a lot of  kids without fathers, a lot of out of marriage babies. In this Country, discrimination and  racism still exist in many different ways. Every day there's a new way of  slavery. What a Shame

In the United States, I didn't see -yet- the true and real Cowboys whom stand for ethics
I didn't see -yet- the true and real Cowgirls whom stand for morals and  principles
I didn't see -yet- those  whom are good, kind, generous and have the real Courageous
What a Shame
What a Shame

But,  "I'm a stubborn".. Yes, I'm a stubborn, I'm a positive mind person, and nothing can stop me to keep my faith up and rise my prayers. Nothing can stop me to keep looking for them. I believe that I'm going to see those few good men and women whom represent the real America. I still and will always believe that I will see them. Those true Cowboys-Cowgirls, whom stand for the right no matter what. Those, whom stand for things that matter in our lives. Those, whom are strong enough and stand tall.  Those, whom stand for you if you're in need regardless of your race. Those, whom stay straight, and stay honest
Nothing can change them
No one can bribe them
No one can temp them,
Their honor is not for sale
Their dignity is not for sale
Their honesty is not fake
Their word is a promise
They don't know how to pretend
 
For those Cowboys  and Cowgirls whom are America's True Heart, I dedicate These words.
For them, I dedicate my words



 

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. The land with dirty mind people my dear. Try to remember that word always, and you'll survive. Wish you the very best in this life ❤! Happy holidays.. Enjoy with your winter break

    ردحذف