O Palestine
I love you
I used to love you
With all my heart
Unconditionally
Since I was a kid
Until today
I will stay loving you
Forever and ever
Everyday in my life
Everyday in my life
**
O dear Palestine
I'm here to say:
I love you
I adore you
I value you
**
Through my words
I talk to you
Through these lines
I sing for you
Through these sentences
I pray for you
Through this space
I dance with you
**
Word after word
I Make my moves
Word after word
I drow my steps
Word after word
I close my eyes
And hear the sound of
Joy & happiness
**
O dear Palestine
You are preciouse
You are precious
You are priceless
You are the base of all Prides
The base of our Courageous
**
I wonder
When I'll see your Independance day taking a place
I wish
I will see you for real
I wait
I wait
My dreams come true one day
**
To come to you and visit you
To take a walk down town Al-Quds
To pray inside Al-Aqsa
**
To go here and there
To take a tour of Yafa
To stand infront of the beach in Toulkarm
To have a cup of coffee & shop in Ramallah
**
To eat my breakfast in Haifa
To share my lunch with family in Nejeb
To have dinner in Ras Al-Nakoura
To instill an olive branch in Hebron "Al-Khalil"
To dance under the moonlight in Nablus
To meditate & read my prayers in Behtlehem
To sit somewhere and write my poems in Jenin
To sail through my way in Tabaries
**
To feel love and welcoming in Gaza
To hold my breath while I'm in Beisan
To read a poem of Mahmoud Darweesh in Acre
To touch my dreams
To live my dreams
In every where of yours
Every corner
Every street
Every Avenue
Every Road& every Boulevard of yours
**
To feel the graces there
From the beach to the desert
To aaccept the pleasure there
In every city and every village
To accept the Blessing there
In every hill & every valley
To live real love
With my Holly Land
To say goodbye and leave then
To leave after all
With holding unforgetable memories
Of you dear Palestine
I love you
And I pray for yr freedom
I value you
And I demand for yr freedom
I adore you
You are my dear Palestine
**
Sam Binzoa
Feb. 21st 2013
Minneapolis, MN

Gosh!!!
ردحذفYour poem is so impressive, so beautiful,and touched my heart
Sam, Palestine always in our hearts
ردحذف3>
P.S. I like your loyalty and sweet expressions in every time you write about Palestine
Bless u sis