
I'm with them
through my heart and through my soul
I'm with them
With those soldiers of Palestine
With those Patriotes of Palestine
I'm with them
With those brave men
Those few strong men
Whom trying to get their rights back
**
I'm with them
Standing up for them
Praying for them
Even
Singing for them
**
Here I am
Showing my solidarity
Here I am,
Writing for them
Words as a"Support-Rally"
Here I am
Feeling proud of them
Hre I'm
Feeling worry about them
**
O Brave men
I'm with you
Palestine is with you
All palestinian are with you
Poeple Across the world r with you
We all standing beside you
Supporting you
Encouraging you
To stand up
To call for your rights
To fight for your rights
To keep going
And never give up
To hold dignity
To hold braveness
And never fail down
**
Here I'm
Giving you a Salute
Here I'm
Sending
My love
My prayers
My support
My encouragment
**
Here I'm
Keep saying:
Freedom for Palestine
Freedom for Palestine
Here I'm
Calling for your demands
Better Condition in Jail
Better Life in Jail
Justice Trails
Justice in jail
Well-treatment in Jail
And
Bring all your rights back
Here I'm
Assuring that you will never fail
Because you're right
You'll win
And over come
Assuring tht
Your faith will win
Your case will win
Your demands will take place
GOD Willing !
Sam Binzoa
Kansas - US
__
P.S.
Those words are my Rally to show support to my dear brothers... I dedicate it to the Palestinaian imprisoned in Israeli Occupation Jails whom started -again- a hunger-strike
and decided to keep going 'till they'll get their rights back or die
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق