الاثنين، 1 أبريل 2013

Khalid Meshaal



<b>





I'm so happy to knew from the news -specially Aljazeera news- that Khalid Mesh'al is Hamas representative and chief of Political Office again.. Thank God.
Thank GOD that thay choosed him and voted for him again in the election. This is another point of many points of happiness around me all the time.
Big Congrats to all of Palestinians .. Big congrats to Hamas all the way, and big congrats to me too because I do love this man, value him, and respect him so much since I was a kid.. I Appreciate what he has done for his country all these years past of his life as a Palestinian citizen or Palestinian resistance leader.
For me, Khalid Meshaal is a history. He is one of a few men of GOD. One of a standard and loyal patriots of Palestine.. I believe that Allah "S.WT" loves him, Blesses him, and protects him all the way..

What can I say?.. All what I would like to say is: "Bless You brother Khalid".. May God leads you & guides you to represent your people and your country in the greatest way with a lot of wise as well as we used to watch you doing all that years..
Again, Big Congrats to all Palestinians and of course to Brother Khalid Mash'al and his family

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق