I wonder if we still have someone like him in the United States???? Still wonder if we can have like him again... like this great and simple man, who's the Icon of honesty, hard work, dignity, integrity, dedication, leadership and honor.. CESAR CHAVEZ
Cesar Chavez
The Real and The True UFW Representative.. I wish he can hear me so I would tell him how proud I'm because I knew about him and I read about him, I wish I could tell him how some of his people, specially his race whom I work with are very down and very low.. very insecure and use their professional authorization in personal way with employees. I wish I could tell him how people like Arturo Ceron, Jorge Ceron, Jemi Estephan, Miguel and a lot more Mexicans in Cargill make the work environment just A Revenge and Racism Field... I wish I could tell him that people like: Arturo Ceron, Jorge Ceron, Jime Stephan and Miguel are a big shame of Hispanic nation and how they almost made me hate the name of Mexican.
I wish I could tell him how much I pray to have some loyal Union representative like him, some honest and dedicated Union Representative just like him, who fight for workers rights, stand for them, believe in them and defend on them just like he did.
I wish that my UFCW representatives District2 "Claudio Diaz and Ernesto Mendoza" are with the right side, not with the employer side.. I wish they stand up for all workers regardless of their races, their colors, their religions ... just like Cesar Chavez
God, what could I say more through here exept: "I love you Cesar, Rest in Peace". Here are my prayers to be with you, and I will accomplish the mission that you started with totally honest and loyalty. I will be always with those whom are in need, with those who seek for the justice, equality and well treatment

I have no clue who's he?!
ردحذفHabibty Kefaya
حذفHe was a great man, a great leader for real, a civil right activist who defended on workers and demanded for their rights in this land. The founder -with his wife- of the United Farm Workers (UFW) which is now known as the UFCW. and as you know I work for Cargill, so we have Union
:-)
أهلا حبيبتي كفاية
ردحذفHabbty
ردحذفHe was a great man, a great leader for real, a civil right activist who defended on workers and demanded for their rights in this land. The founder -with his wife- of the United Farm Workers (UFW) which is now known as the UFCW. and as you know I work for Cargill, so we have Union
:-)
Kouky
ردحذف. I hope you read about him .. hope you watch the Hollywood movie about him
(Cesar Chavez)
There's one, or maybe more and you're about to meet him now, thru this very important case. Be sure of that. I believe that America is full of great men like him, but we need to have a case like yours to be on the right way to meet them as you have. May the lord God always bless your steps my dear ❤ Amen
ردحذفبحبك يا أحلى وأغلى سارة في حياتي ربنا يخليكي لي
ردحذفأزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.
ردحذف