الجمعة، 30 يناير 2015

January 30th



Today Is January 30th
Supposed to be my third anniversary of my employment .. Yes three years left of being working at Cargill and still feel proud

It was Monday, January 30th 2012 when I was entered to that Gate and became part of the corporation. yes, when I became one of those new  group who were ready to join with Cargill and take the Orientation ... GOD, what can I say
Every year we face obstacles and we overcome by our strength and faith. And my obstacle this year on my 3rd anniversary of being working at Cargill is that the facility staff set me up, make a story to suspend me and then terminate me
They made up a lie as always, said that I walked of the line to go for my prayer "Sunset Prayer" as a Muslim what we call -Salatul Maghreb-, which is definitely not true because I don't leave my work area without Permission because I'm respectful and responsible person. I went for my prayer that night but I had that Supervisor's approval. So, the question is: Why they make up a lie like that, why they are doing that to me

Because I contacted with the Corporation Head Quarter, demanded for justice, because  I talked about the corruption inside the fab and I  asked for intervention. I talked about that matter: Corruption, Mediocrity, Discrimination against Somalis, I talked about Making favors and exceptions for Mexicans  and asked for investigation about the whole thing, So obviously the head bosses in my facility didn't like that move.. they felt panic because if their scandal comes out they will all go home forever

So they decided to throw me out before all that happen. They planed to make me out of the company I work for three years with totally honor and loyalty
But It seems they don't know me for real ... they don't know how stubborn I'm ... maybe I don't know either 'till they provoke me. Yes, some times you don't know the power and the skills you have until they put in a real test. All what I can say is:  It's not fair that I got fired because they want me out of their way while I am a rule model, and I consider myself THE EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR

It was another surprise today afternoon, that some one from the Head Quarter Office.. I mean Cargill's HQ offices at Minneapolis, MN, who named "Steve" I don't remember Steve who.. Someone who claimed that he's "the director of something" I forgot what exactly he said "the director of public relations" maybe.. That Gentlemen .. "Steve" called me today afternoon around 04:40pm. just  to tell me to stop calling the CEO "David MacLennan's Office" To try to stop me, telling me "Stop writing letters to the Company's Chief Executive Officer  David MacLennan because he is a VIP man and he is running a huge business in over 70 countries around the world... He has no time to take a look of every employee's problem... We took a look of what you sent , and we talked to Shawn Mott , and also with Dodge City Facility, and we they told us about the situation and why they made that decision  and I see you move on ... there are a lot of employments out there you find

Wow.. what can I say
Frankly, I'm totally surprised for the second time. Actually the exact word is that I'm speechless




 

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. قولي حسبي الله. وبعدين ماهيش الشركة الوحيد في الكون طز فيهم يابنتي الله كاتب لك الخير أن شاء الله لا تفقدي الأمل وكمان استمري لعل وعسى رسائلك توصل إلى المدير نفسه وينصفك بعون الله.

    ردحذف