The 4th Anniversary of our Incredible Arab revolutions in Spring 2011, specially Egyptian Revolution on January, 25th 2011. Four years and I still remember the Glory that I felt. The proud that I felt, Still smell the Victory from every corner of the history. I take a moment to see the sacrifices that still going right there. I didn't forget all the martyrs who died for freedom of their country, I didn't forget those martyrs who lost their lives for true independence and for their nation Dignity. I still remember
On the other hand, I look around and see what those coup did. how AbdelFatah ElSese and his team stole the power from the real and honored president Morsi, how they put him in jail, how they killed and still killing Egyptians

أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.
ردحذف
ردحذفI don't know Sam should we celebrate or regret! ? As you said Egyptian revolution was incredible , but now it's horrible! The situation is getting worse in Egypt, Yemen and Syria and till now we didn't get anything from the revolution, except Blood .sometimes I wish the revelation didn't happen.