It was another surprise for me today afternoon around 4:40 p.m, when I received that call. That soft provocative phone call from some one named "Steve ..." who belongs to Cargill Head Quarter Building in Minneapolis, MN. A Gentleman who introduced himself to me as the senior director of something. That gentleman actually told me his full name and his exact possession in Cargill Head Quarter, but seems I forgot to memorize because I was so happy when I picked up the phone and answered
I was so happy when I answered the call, because I recognized the number. It belongs to the HQ office, so I was expecting the call will be about to tell me that Justice will take place, I was expecting that whoever is this person who's calling from Minnesota, He definitely has a great news for me which means I'm going back to work. Yes, I was very happy when I answered that phone call, thought the call is about supporting me, bringing me back to my job and starting the investigation in Cargill Dodge City in order to find the truth, but I took my surprise for the second time, He talked with me, asked me about my letters that I sent to Mr. MacLennan
He asked me to tell him about the matter, and I believed him. Told him shortly all the important points that matter. I was so happy 'till that moment. I was expecting from that Boss, that Senior Director of .... at Cargill_Head Quarter to be fair, to do the right thing, to investigate, to find out the truth and then punish those whom are responsible. but seems my expectations didn't fit with Mr. Steve's proposal through his phone call. I realized that they chose to believe each other. I realized through his call that they didn't hand my letter with all the documents inside to Mr. MacLennan as I privately sent to him. I realized that those group of bosses simply chose to protect each other, to be together against me, because I reported about my bosses who targeted me, They simply are trying to save my facility Bosses who do the wrong and unacceptable things
I was so happy when I answered the call, because I recognized the number. It belongs to the HQ office, so I was expecting the call will be about to tell me that Justice will take place, I was expecting that whoever is this person who's calling from Minnesota, He definitely has a great news for me which means I'm going back to work. Yes, I was very happy when I answered that phone call, thought the call is about supporting me, bringing me back to my job and starting the investigation in Cargill Dodge City in order to find the truth, but I took my surprise for the second time, He talked with me, asked me about my letters that I sent to Mr. MacLennan
He asked me to tell him about the matter, and I believed him. Told him shortly all the important points that matter. I was so happy 'till that moment. I was expecting from that Boss, that Senior Director of .... at Cargill_Head Quarter to be fair, to do the right thing, to investigate, to find out the truth and then punish those whom are responsible. but seems my expectations didn't fit with Mr. Steve's proposal through his phone call. I realized that they chose to believe each other. I realized through his call that they didn't hand my letter with all the documents inside to Mr. MacLennan as I privately sent to him. I realized that those group of bosses simply chose to protect each other, to be together against me, because I reported about my bosses who targeted me, They simply are trying to save my facility Bosses who do the wrong and unacceptable things
That voice inside me was telling me quietly, people like Steve, Mark Busyn, Patty, Shawn Mott are trying to save my facility staff , so they terminated me, just Because I'm a girl with honor, a girl with dignity, a girl with integrity, a girl who can't accept humiliation or harassment. A girl who mentioned Discrimination,Mediocrity and Corruption. That's why they all -Dodge City Facility staff + Wichita (Shawn Mott)+ Minneapolis HQ (Patty, Mark, Steve)- united against me just because I'm asking for equal treatment in my work environment, I'm asking for respect and for justice
They turned against me because I'm asking for Investigation about the corruption and discrimination inside the Plant I work at. So, they simply don't want the truth comes up. They simply are trying to cover the problem instead of solving it. They simply are trying to stop me reaching Cargill Chief Eecutive Officer Mr. David MacLennan. Yes, exactly
That gentleman started his call to introduce himself to me, then asked me about my letters -to make sure I'm the exact and correct person whom he wants to call- then when I told him specifically the whole story in short way. He -Steve- started to tell me stop sending letters to the CEO's Office. Stop calling Mr. MacLennan's office because Mr. David MacLennan is a very busy man, I myself cant reach him. No one can, and Mr. MacLennan is running a business in more than 70 countries and his employees are more than thousands. He is working on international deals ...,.....,...etc. So, obviously he has no time to look at every employee's problem. We are the ones who do that job, and we actually talked to Wichita HR-Manager "Shawn Mott", we also talked to your facility Human Resource office staff. They told us everything. They told us about the decision they made and we absolutely agree with them. So, you should just accept it as it's and move on. You know, there's a lot of employments out there
I was standing at my living room holding my cellphone, listening to this strange gentleman's lecture on the phone who's focusing only on how to convince me to give up on my case (Rejecting the Injustice and Demanding My Rights) and move on while I was keep telling him: So You just want believe them instead of investigation, So you don't care about the all documents that I sent. You don't care that I'm terminated unfairly
I was totally and completely speechless, taking my surprise for the second time, because the first surprise I've got was when they told me on the phone "Sam, we terminated your employment" on Jan. 20th after they told me "You'll come back to work and take your work ID on Monday, Jan. 12th" and I was truly speechless. While I was listening to his lecture, I was wondering how this gentleman could go so far with his rudeness?. How could he dare to suggest me to forget about all the injustice that happened to me and move on instead of standing by my side
I was wondering how could he be so rude to talk to me like that??? How could he be so careless about my case, trying to stop me, trying to dismiss me, to make me give up, to treat me like I don't matter
Sure, that "Steve" should be careless and talk to me like that way, because he's not in my shoes. He never faced what I'm facing. He never faced a hard and injustice situation like I did. He never faced discrimination, He never faced Molestation. He never faced daily verbal abusing, He never faced daily threatening. Of course he should be careless because no body threw him out of his Office, out of his job just like that. No body took his work-ID from him, suspended him unfairly and terminated him just for retaliation
What I was expecting before I got that phone call, whoever will call me from the HQ suppose to do the right thing, which is seeking the truth, sending someone to Dodge City KS, who investigates about the whole issue. Someone who collects the evidences, and searches deeply. That was exactly what I expected, because I believe that Cargill employees are matter. I believe that people like me are the foundation of the Corporation's reputation
For a moment, I felt like, this is a Hollywood movie scene, not a reality of mine. I was wondering why they don't want give my messages to the CEO?. Why they took the documents that I sent privately to Mr. David MacLennan? Why Mr. CEO's Assistant "Patty" took my letters away?. Why she didn't give him as she should to?. Why they took my two envelopes that hold a lot of proofs, my two letters that I wrote and sent to "David MacLennan". Why they took what was not sent for them, opened it carelessly, then Dared to call me to say: "Don't call the Chief Executive Office, Stop sending latters to Mr. MacLennan. Whyyyyy?. Where's their ethics?, where's their principles, their values?. Where's their honesty?. Well, all what I can say is that I can not accept and I wont accept a group of people to decide to terminate me from the company I love and the company I belong to, and work for. Just for retaliation. When I leave Cargill, I will leave it by my own choice, and 'til that time comes, I belong to this Corporation Cargill
So, I would like to say "Thank You" to that gentleman "Mr. Steve" who is the Head Quarter Director of something. I thank him so much from my heart and tell him: "Thank you Sir, for your call today afternoon. It was just the exact motivation that I needed, to make my voice heard across the STATES, or maybe across the world.. Thank you, because you gave me a big push to stand up for myself more than before, to believe in myself more than before and to tell my story. A story of a Muslim Girl who works at Cargill Dodge City Facility. A story of a Muslim girl who was targeted by her Mexican supervisor since the beginning since July 2012, just because she told him "Don't Touch me". and all the staff of her facility targeted her because she noticed the discrimination, and the corruption inside the Plant. A Muslim girl who witnessed the Mexican thief who got fired by the company security staff returning to the plant by the Human Resource Office staff and becoming a supervisor in her department while good and hard work Somali employees get fired because of Prayer or Restroom. A Muslim girl who couldn't practice her religion, couldn't pray her prayers, who couldn't go to the restroom without harassment, without threatening, without write ups and warnings. A Muslim girl who Dared to speak out. A Muslim girl who faced all those Sharks in Cargill Meat Solution by herself. And when she complained to the Company Head-Quarter Office. She got termination paper
..

I thought Mr. Steve who called me from the Head Quarter/MN that day, Friday Afternoon is the director of Public Relations of Cargill, so I googled him to make sure he's the director of Public Relations.I found him on LinkedIn, and he is not the director of P.R. He is The senior director responsible supply chains at Cargill HQ, and his full name is :
ردحذفSteve Polski
It's time for those corrupts at Dodge City facility to go home with a big shame on their faces. Sometimes God watches people to see if there's some goodness inside them to take an action for correction. But if all, or let me say "most" of them became careless like those who we saw together, starting from that assistant called "Patty" passing to that head quarter HR responsible called "Mark" and ending to that senior director responsible of supply chains, called "Steve". Here God starts to take a serious action to honor people like you and stands by their sides for sake of the justice and truth. May the Lord God bless you all the way sweetheart ❤ Amen
ردحذفBe sure that you're a winner in this case and you're getting your job back, also you're getting all your demands and rights. As you're going to get An official apology from that company, called Cargill, because of the damages they caused, when they put your photo on the wall, claiming what's not true. And those who covered up their crimes, and i mean here that "Shawn Mott" will be held accountable with them. I believe that all who crossed the employees law red lines with you are about to be held accountable and get punished. God never ignores Sam ❤ Be always sure of that. I believe in you, as money people do. love you all the way
ردحذفتسلميلي يالحبيبة
ردحذفBless you Sarita, Love you more than ever
ردحذفتعرفي من العنوان قلت انها حاجة تفرح بس بعد ما كملت زعلت وخاب ظني. الله ينصرك على من عادك ياصباح لا تنقهري انت انسانة قوية ماشاء الله
ردحذفعليكي وموهوبة كتاباتك سلاح بيدك انت مكانك في اعلى مراكز التعليم مش في هذيك البلدة الصغيرة. امانة تعالو ارجع.