الاثنين، 5 نوفمبر 2012

A Point Of Politic

It's always nice to back and write about politic which I adore ofcourse.. And tonight I just would like to talk a little bit about the American election between the democratic & republican parts, between Obama & Romney whom were running & compiting all these 18 months as a candidates on their own campaigns and now the game is over.. yes all the speechs, depates, convincing voters to choose all that show has ends here tonight and tomorrow -GOD Willing- it's time for americans to decide who'll deserve the White House.. to take the step and vote.. to give the glory to one of them... It's time to decide who will win.. I was watching their compitition all that time since this year started 'till today,and now I have a point of view and would like to say.

.. For me,
I'm with Barak Obama and I wish he win again ,Although he disappointed me as well as he did to alot of his supporters and lovers and all people who considered him as a hope & a role model who will be different.. I still remember that sweet precious slagon on his first presidental campaign which was: "YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN" do you guyz remember how people around the states keep saying that sentence over and over again specially when he won !
Well, If I put everthings behind, If I tried to forget that he didn't keep the bases of his promises that he gave to americans on his first campaign four years before, If I put all the bad things that Obama has ever done, I can say that I wish he win the presidental ellection and got enough votes to be over fifty percent and win for the second turn to lead the United States one more and last time... He deserves to stay Mr. President for the next four years no metter what he accomplished or not.. Democratic part should stay in the leadership another four years.

Honestly,
I'm with Obama wether I agree with him or not, and I still convince my mother to vote for him again just like she did on 2009 Although she got her shock and disappointed like others... Yes, with his four shadow of fear and disappointment years left, I see he still need a second chance to fix alot of issues and to accomplish his goals.. besides, -for me- he still bettermillion times than former Republican U.S President George W. Bush Jr. and may Obama is better than Romney too because while I was watching both of their depates and speechs I can say there were a lot of points & main ideas in his speechs that lead me to dislike Romney, I respect him as a candidate but still didn't like when he talked about his statement & ideas of commitments of foriegn affairs. besides, he is republican guy who's representing the rich face of this country, and my fears that he become just like George Bush Jr.

On the other side, I can say who knows, maybe Romney is better than Obama.. maybe he is not a lair, back steper and killer too.. maybe his program will be better million times than Obama's I.. who knows, everything is possible but I still cheers Obama no matter what although he killed binladen instead of arresting him and presenting him for a trail .. Although he killed an american citizen such as Anwar Al-Awlaqy in Yemen just for fun i think .. because the murder of Al-Awlaqi is a crime for me ... Although he did all that, I still think he deserves to be Mr. President again.

For me, Obama is the first african american presiden who leads this nation.. He is a dream came true for all african-americans and ofcourse for those who called for civil rights since its started in 1960's 'till these days... He is the first black president who get in to the power since this country builded its own constitution and became the United Sates of America brfore three hundred years, so at least for the colour sake he has to stay in the white house one more time, for the the sake of dimocracy, for the sake of 'YWC" which is the innitial of "Yes We Can" he has to win again.

.. Yes, he should win and lead America .. beleive it or not dear reader I'm with his side althought I stoped tolove him any more.. Although I considered him as a big disappoinment, here I'm cheering for him and convincing my mama to go tuesday and vote for him again.. here I'm standing with his side through my words and saying that Obama deserves to stay in power eight years just like Clinton, or any other president who lead America for eight years, eventhough he lied and broke the faith ,promises and trust that his supporters gave it to him, never mind he will make it up .. that's what I want to beleive.

Yes, I want to beleive that he wont fail again as he did for his first turn, I want to beleive that he wont kill or make a war again.. I want to beleive that lead this country and its nation to a good & peaceful way.. I want to beleive that Obama himself become better than what he was on his first turn in power.. I wish he stop the pointless war here and there in everywhere.

I wish he let his goverment stop provocating other goverments or other countries or even other leaders..In the end, I myself had changed my mind and started to cheer Obama again after I stopped to like him or even watch him on the television.
I know I'm not an american citizen yet but if I was,I would voted for Obama without doubt.. why? Because he deserves a second chance, That is my point.
In the end, I wish for both best of luck and specially wish for Obama best of luck , I truly wish he win again and take the power into the worthy path.. I truly wish that for him.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق