الأحد، 25 نوفمبر 2012
"ABC Of Friendship" .. I Realy Liked !!
A: Accepts you as you are
B: Beleives in you
C: Calls you to say: hi
D: Doesn't give up on you
E: Envisions the whole of you
F: Forgives you mistakes
G: Give unconditionally
H: Helps you
I: Invets you over
J: Just likes to be with you
K: Keeps you close at heart
L: Loves you for who you are
M: Makes a difference in your life
N: Never judges you
O: Offers support
P: Picks you up when you're down
Q: Quiets your tears
R: Respects you
S: Says nice things about you
T: Tells you the truth when you need to hear
U: Understands you
V: Values you
W: Walks beside you
X: Xplains things you don't understand
Y: Yells when you need to listen
Z: Zaps you back to reality
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)

And,you know what alse they say?
ردحذفThey say:
" A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
"
That's true for sure
ردحذفنعم, حقا ذاك هو الصديق. ولكني اتسأل أين اختفت هذه الصديقة الغزيزة الغالية التي جعلتني ابحث عنها في كل مكان بدرجة سيطرني القلق كلما افتكر بها, بعكس الزمان فقط بذكرها ترتاح النفوس وتطمئن القلوب. ياتري فين هي.....!!!
ردحذفبالله عليك يا صباح طمني عليك ولو بكلمة انك بألف خير. وياليت لو تفتح ايميلك وتشوف كمية الرسائل اللي ارسلتها لك, وقد ايه سكوتك قلقني يا نـــــــــورااااال.
Omar!
ردحذفMy dear friend,
What a beautiful surprise!!.. Glad 2see u here on my blog.. Thanx 4all what u said Omar. I'm fine bro, sorry to make u feel worry abt me. Sometimes, I find myself jst being away & silent for a while, even from my personal email.. Relax 3omar, I'm a life as u see, and still bloging
(*_*)
My Regards
P.S.
ردحذفI read your emails & wrote you back. Check yr inbox