(*_*)
What a day today?!
.. So, I think I can write something after being under shock on seven days, just watching the news wether it's Al-Jazeera Arabic or the American Channels such as Fox .. Here I'm writing again since Israeli attacked Gaza again through their Air Forces "JETS" and assasinated several palestinaian leaders right there specialy Hamas Leader "Ahmed Al-Ja'abary" , beside civilians whom got killed & injured... Oh, what a day !, And as they say always: " Glory needs som sucrefice"..
So I see alot of people in Gaza lost their dears , some of them lost their homes , their busniess but in the end they are still standing and still brave as always as they are because they are standing for their country, for their freedom, for their Land to get it back again, for their dignity and existance .... and as they say: " To Get the Glory, You Have to sucrifice first" !
Besides, these whole things I mean the Israeli strike , Their crimes on Gaza and its people which is happening again just brings memories back to me ... back in Dec. 27th 2008 when Zionist goverment striked on Gaza and and did a lot of masacres right ther and keep bombing, shooting assasinating and distroying right there 'till Jan. 2009 when the attack stopped
.. I still remember that time, and look what Israel doing again ? they are attacking again, strikes one more time .. is this a joke ??... this zionism goverment doesnt quitt hah? .. they are doing the same thing everytime with different prime ministers and every prime minister got the power he has to attack Gaza or Ramallah and kill some palestinians to make his points race up and got some votes, what a show!!
God !
Any ways, .. let's stop that discusion because it drives me mad .. let's talk about what I opened this page to blogg for and talk about which is the joy of glory that Gaza had again..
..
It's a special day today.. for me and ofcourse for a lot of people around the world.. but there is a smell difference between our accosion and theirs.. Here in the United Satates, and maybe in other western area, it's "Thanks Giving" day today , so we have holyday down here. On the other hand, me and a lot of people wether here in the satates or around the globe ,we all who love & support Palestine & its people and ofcourse the resistance of Palestinian against Zeonism accopatin in that holly-land generally and Gaza specialy ..We all feel glory today because the Israeli Accupation stoped the fire on Gaza, those murderers stopped their attack on Gaza strip after seven days of killing civilains, distroying everything on that city and doing a lot of mess as always.. they just back of, Eventhough Binjamin Natanyaho mentioned few days before that he announced to his "army" to make them ready to attack Gaza on land this time instead of air force ataack..
Yes, he was to make his army -the mobile force- get ready for war.. I wonder what happened and how he changed his mind suddenly and signed for "holding fire- agreement, or whatever they call maybe "a quite agreement" ?! .. what a day any way?!... Thank God the Israeli crimes stoped on Gaza, and thanks to Egypt of course for what they have done for Gaza and for Palestinians. It's such an impressive new face of our precious Egypt and totally different from that old ugly face for Egypt which we had known before three years ..
Any way,
I'm realy happy because the palestinians got the glory after all, and forced the Israeli army stop the fire , what a day !!.. In same time I can confess that I still wonder when this siege on Gaza, this unfair siege on Gaza will end and will finish forever?, It's time to take the step for real and make Gaza free from this stupid unfairly siege which zionist started since 2008 as I remember.. As the Palestinian Hamas leader Khalid Mash'al said: "It's time to end the siege and make Gaza "Siege-Free" again" !
What a day! .. everybody got his/her celebration no matter the difference between this accoution or that accoution !! What a Day !!
O Happy Day!, days always come & then go.. but as we know, between these days which come and those ones which leave there are always some special days that we can consider its so beautiful & remarkable ones that hold great moments for us for all of us wherever we are .. and make us feel happy, gratiful, and thankful.
(^_^)
"Thank You GOD "

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق